What makes Sagepoint long-term care so special? It’s our combination of skilled nursing services delivered with clinical excellence and compassion, in a community that’s warm and welcoming.
Sagepoint’s long-term, skilled nursing care excels in clinical expertise and quality services. And we also know that attention to comfort can have a tremendous, positive impact on your loved one’s well-being and the whole family’s peace of mind.
When a loved one needs long-term care, it can be a challenging and stressful time for the whole family. Talk to our Sagepoint Advisors about how we can help.
Quality care, compassionate caregivers.
In our long-term care community, highly trained, experienced RNs and LPNs oversee all care. Certified Medicine Aides help with medications and Geriatric Nursing Assistants help with daily living activities. Most importantly, a high staff-to-patient ratio means that our residents get the individual attention they deserve.
A Community of Care and Comfort:
Our community is social, warm and welcoming with extensive services on-site.
- Delicious “comfort food” meals and tableside service.
- Clean, comfortable environment.
- Private and semi-private rooms.
- A full roster of activities, events and family involvement.
- Full service hair salon, transportation, religious services.
- Respite care services available.
Extensive Services for the Care that’s Just Right:
Sagepoint long-term care offers comprehensive, integrated services including:
- On-site physician and pharmacy services.
- Regular access to lab, x-ray and respiratory services.
- Onsite dialysis center, registered dietitian, social services.
- Medication management, diabetes care, podiatry, incontinence care, psychiatric consultation, rehabilitation therapies and more.
Plus, our longstanding ties to the health community help us extend our circle of care even further.
If you’ve consulted with one of our Sagepoint Advisors and decided that Long Term Care is a good fit for your needs, you can fill out an application for admission by clicking the button below.