What Makes Assisted Living at Sagepoint Gardens So Special? Our warm, welcoming and comfortable community, combined with professional caregiving services, helps residents enjoy every day to the fullest.
Our staff gets to know each person’s interests and needs, and takes pleasure in catering to their tastes and preferences—from favorite meals and activities to scheduling events and transportation. Residents enjoy:
- Private apartments with bathrooms.
- Full-service dining room with familiar, “comfort” foods. View Menu
- Enjoyable recreational and therapeutic activities from daily exercise programs to gardening, group games to religious services.
- Seasonal outings and monthly restaurant visits.
- Housekeeping and full service hair salon.
Services for Living Healthier and Happier.
Our staff provides support for seniors who need an extra helping hand with daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, meals, or medication management.
In addition to daily assistance, ongoing assessments help us adapt each person’s care plan to support aging in place. We communicate regularly to keep families up to date on their loved one’s health. Sagepoint Gardens offers:
- Carefully designed and monitored individual plans of care.
- Physician visits, nursing services, registered dietitian.
- Medication management & pharmacy services.
- Access to diabetes care, podiatry, incontinence care, mental health, social services.
- Physical, Occupational, Speech and Recreational therapies available.
- Safe and secure community, with video surveillance in common areas.
- All staff dementia trained.
Start ApplicationStart Application
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQ
When can visitors come?
Anytime – there are no set visiting hours.
As a resident, can I come and go as I please?
Yes, this is your home. Residents sign in and out so we know who is in the house at any given time, but residents are free to come and go.
What if someone doesn’t like what is on the menu for the day?
We have an alternate selection menu to choose from.
Do you have an activity calendar?
Yes, we have a wide variety of activities to choose from including: crafts, bingo, outings to restaurants, parties, etc.
Do you charge extra for laundry services?
No, that is included.
Do any health care providers come to the assisted living?
Yes, we have Adfinitas Health, a physicians group, that come to the facility if you want them to be your primary provider. Southern Maryland lab comes weekly; portable x-ray services are available as needed; a podiatrist makes regular visits; psychiatric services are available as needed.
If you’ve consulted with one of our Sagepoint Advisors and decided that Assisted Living is a good fit for your needs, you can fill out an application for admission by clicking the button below.