What Makes Our Adult Day Services So Special? Southern Maryland families have come to rely on us for our quality services, guided activities, and a welcoming, secure environment for their loved ones.
For more than 30 years, we’ve provided medical supervision in a day program setting. Our experience makes us a trusted source for adult day care. Sagepoint Adult Day Services offers:
- Supervision with daily activities from simple assistance to total care.
- Physical and occupational therapies available on site.
- Monitoring of medical diagnoses and medication administration.
- Health checks such as blood pressure, blood sugar, lab work.
- Nutrition consultation and weight monitoring.
Days at Sagepoint are full of meaningful activities that are age and cognitive-level appropriate.
- Physical activities and exercise that improve range of motion, mobility, and motor skills.
- Activities that stimulate the mind such as games and puzzles, crafts, and new innovative interactive technology.
- Religious services and musical programs.
- Recreational outings to local restaurants, events, shopping and more.
Extended Hours, Extra Convenience.
Whether you’re working or just need a day to take care of things, you can count on a safe, structured environment where your loved one’s health and well-being can be monitored by licensed health care providers.
Open Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks are served.
Transportation services, including wheelchair lift vans.
It’s the kind of assistance that can help you keep your loved one living at home. What’s more, we make our day care as convenient as possible for families.
If you’ve consulted with one of our Sagepoint Advisors and decided that Adult Day Services are a good fit for your needs, you can fill out an application for admission by clicking the button below.