What Makes Our Memory Care Residence So Special? It’s a nurturing, home-like environment that sets a new standard of care for people with memory loss. Every aspect has been designed to help residents enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.
- Our beautiful residence is a working household, with a sense of family and purposeful activities.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are provided.
- Residents are encouraged to participate in the daily activities of living at home—baking and kitchen tasks, for example—with careful, safe supervision.
- Private furnished rooms have private bathrooms and showers.
- Color coding, visual cues, and open layout promote greater mobility and wayfinding.
State-of-the-art Programs, with Specialized Services
We listen, watch and learn so we can tailor individual programs for each resident, and deliver our professional care and services with a personal touch. We offer:
- A state-of-the-art approach using person-centered care.
- Staff that’s specially trained in memory care.
- A full day of activities at the residence. Special trips in the local community.
- New technology for memory therapy and cognitive stimulation.
- Services including medication management, incontinence care, pharmacy, psychiatric consults, nutrition, laundry, religious services, and hair styling.
Our Memory Care residence has one daily rate and includes all the services above. There’s no rate increase for higher levels of care.
Opening Minds Through Art: Arts for Wellbeing
Carefully designed art-making activities can be an antidote for declining confidence and self-esteem, especially for those suffering the tragic effects of dementia and other forms of irreversible cognitive impairment. With the help of Carol Dana, Creative Engagement Specialist with Arts for Well-Being, Sagepoint Senior Living Services is able to offer enticing activities designed to tap into the brain’s still-strong creative pathways of our residents. These activities employ manageable steps and choices that keep seniors engaged and that yield unique and pleasing pieces. The seniors’ beautiful artworks remind participants that they can, in fact, complete tasks successfully and that they can achieve results that exceed their expectations.
If you’ve consulted with one of our Sagepoint Advisors and decided that our Memory Care program is a good fit for your needs, you can fill out an application for admission by clicking the button below.