What Makes Our Rehabilitation So Special? Sagepoint’s rehabilitative short-term care excels in clinical expertise, compassionate care, and experts to guide you successfully through rehab. No one else takes so many extra steps to get you back on your feet. Read about our Six-Point Promise >
With Sagepoint Rehabilitation, you’ll find:
- Highly trained, experienced staff of RNs and LPNs oversee all nursing care.
- High staff-to-patient ratio means more individual attention for patients.
- Staff with specialized training in: Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Restorative Care, Wound Care, Infection Control, Pain Management.
Therapies that Get You Back to Life
Our team of rehabilitation professionals works closely with you and your family to develop a highly personalized care program. We focus on strengthening and improving both mind and body to help our patients achieve their highest level of independence.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Massage Therapy
Recover in a Warm & Welcoming Environment
Sagepoint offers a healthy, comforting and safe setting for recovering patients. We offer:
- Delicious meal options and tableside service.
- Private and semi-private rooms.
- 40″ flat screen, HD television.
- Private bathrooms with European style showers.
- A comfortable, clean, pleasant environment.
- A full roster of activities and events with lots of family involvement.
- Our longstanding ties to the health community help us extend our circle of care even further, and many local physicians and providers make regular visits to Sagepoint.
If you’ve consulted with one of our Sagepoint Advisors and decided that Rehabilitation Care is a good fit for your needs, you can fill out an application for admission by clicking the button below.